Jericho Veterinary Housecalls
Your Housecall Veterinarians in Jericho NY
Our veterinarians provide personalized, expert, and compassionate veterinary care for your dogs and cats and consultations for you in the comfort, convenient and stress-free environment of your own home.
When you are looking for at home veterinary care, please give us a call. One of our veterinarians will make a housecall to care for your pet. Housecalls are made by appointment only. Our Housecall service is ideal for:
- Pet owners looking for veterinary care in the comfort and convenience of their own home
- Pet owners who cannot bring their pet to one of our animal hospitals
- For pet(s) who become anxious leaving their home
- Pet owners with multiple pets
- Pet owners without available transportation or who work from home
- Pet owners looking to say goodbye to their beloved pet in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
Our housecall services include:
- Wellness and Sick exams for dogs, cats, and small mammals
- Blood collection for heartworm testing and other laboratory testing (as needed)
- Dental exams
- Flea/tick and heartworm prevention
- Health certificates
- Medications and a complete veterinary pharmacy home delivery service
- Access to veterinary prescription diets
- Immediate access to West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center, our 24 hour local emergency hospital with critical care hospitalization, surgery- routine and specialized, diagnostic care
- Access to Gold Coast Center for Veterinary Care, our specialty animal hospital offering cardiology, oncology, pet rehabilitation, integrative medicine and specialty surgery
- In-home euthanasia
- When your pet’s quality of life has diminished and the time has come to say goodbye, you can say goodbye to your beloved family member in the comfort of your own home. We will provide peaceful, compassionate euthanasia for your pet in a familiar place, surrounded by his or her family, without a visit to our office. After the in-home euthanasia, you can choose for us to arrange for burial or cremation of your pet.
Please note: we do not perform surgeries, dental treatments, or diagnostic images, such as MRI, CT or Radiographs, in a Housecall appointment. We perform diagnostic care and surgical care at one of our animal hospital locations. We offer 24/7 emergency care at our Huntington, NY location (West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center). We may recommend your pet visit one of our animal hospitals during a Housecall visit. We can provide transportation to the animal hospital if needed.
Veterinary Housecall Locations
Although this is a comprehensive list of towns, please call us at 631-367-8030 if you are located around one of these areas as it is still possible we may be able to come see you and your pet! Housecalls are available by appointment only.