At Home Pet Wellness Care
Wellness care is an important part of your pet’s good health. Our veterinary staff can perform your pet’s bi-annual wellness care exam in the comfort of your own home. We make veterinary housecalls throughout Long Island, NY. When our experienced veterinarians care for your pet in the comfortable surroundings of their home, the veterinary visit is a more positive experience for both pet and owner. Please review our extensive list of communities served and give us call today to schedule your pet’s in-home wellness exam.
Our At Home Wellness Veterinary Care includes:
- Wellness and Sick exams for dogs, cats, and small mammals
- Blood collection for heartworm testing and other laboratory testing (as needed)
- Dental exams
- Flea/tick and heartworm prevention
- Health certificates
- Medications and a complete veterinary pharmacy home delivery service
- Access to veterinary prescription diets
- Immediate access to West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center, our 24 hour local emergency hospital with critical care hospitalization, surgery- routine and specialized, diagnostic care
- Access to Gold Coast Center for Veterinary Care, our specialty animal hospital offering cardiology, oncology, pet rehabilitation, integrative medicine and specialty surgery
- In-home hospice care
- In-home euthanasia
Please note: we do not perform surgeries, dental treatments, or diagnostic images, such as MRI, CT or Radiographs, in a Housecall appointment. We perform diagnostic care and surgical care at one of our animal hospital locations. We offer 24/7 emergency care at our Huntington, NY location (West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center). We may recommend your pet visit one of our animal hospitals during a Housecall visit. We can provide transportation to the animal hospital if needed.